Can a sluggish kidney cause abdominal pain with piles and anemia?

Hello I am 47 years old, with high blood pressure, I have recently been to the drs and have had some blood tests done and they came back that I have a sluggish kidney and am anemic, I am going to have a colonoscopy in a months time, since knowing this I have started to worry and I am having pains in my left side. I have over the years had piles which have been painful but I have treated them in the normal way, but I don't think I have lost blood to the extreme that I have now become anemic , being as I am 47 I have my concerns, but I have no family history of cancer
Fri, 29 Jun 2018