Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Can a person suffering from wheezing visit Kerala during the month of April ?

Dear Sir, My daughter has wheezing problem. She is 3 yrs old, and started use inhaler-Budecort. Is it safe for us to travel to Wayanad-Kerala district during the month of April. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Yes u can surely travel. Just carry Inhaler Levosalbutamol and Babymask for emergency situations.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Allergic problems ( asthma/ allergic bronchitis) like this get worse from change of weather, change of city, dust exposure etc. There is a possibility she may fall sick, but this cannot be predicted. Be regular on her midication and keep in touch with her pediatrician. Incase of any problem, you should have all her medication handy.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor