Owl Image

Can a person get HIV from Pre-cum?

can a person get HIV from Pre-cum?
Thu, 5 May 2011
hi
Pre-cum (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper's fluid) is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused.
It is similar in composition to semen, but has some significant chemical differences. Among men with certain infectious diseases, pre-ejaculate can often contain disease pathogens.
The presence of sperm in the fluid is believed to be rare .
however individual cases of a high sperm concentration have been recently published
Pre-ejaculate is believed to function as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer.
so its possible that u can get HIV from pre cum