Can a medicine or oil massage increase the growth of penis ?

is there any way to increase penis girth. either by medicines,oil massage or even by surgery and if it is so then what is the expected cost for it? please reply..
Sat, 14 May 2011
A non-erect penis usually measures between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

The average figure is about 9.5cm (3.75 inches), but this kind of precise measurement is rather valueless. Many factors can cause a temporary shrinkage of two inches or more, for instance cold weather or going swimming, so you needn't worry if you happen to fall short of the average figure.

Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not - repeat not - an index of virility.Many companies claim they know how to enlarge your penis - for a price.

We have recently been to several medical conferences at which leading experts have spoken about penis size and penis enlargement.

Their opinions on the various methods that are so widely advertised to the public can be summed up as follows.

Pills or patches for increasing penis size: a complete waste of time.

Penile enlargement surgery: of uncertain value and sometimes dangerous.

Penile enlargement exercises: probably pretty futile.

Penile suction devices: probably of little use.

Several European experts say that the relatively new stretcher or extender devices may sometimes be of value in giving a man a little extra length.
so dont effort extra for that.
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello friend.
There is no any surgical method or medicition or massage oil with the help of which girth of the penis can be increased.
Dont be misguided by any such promises, as they all are fake.
For each male, girth and length of the penis is proportional to his body built.
Hello friend.