Can a lump be caused due to Oxycontin?

i unfortunately recently relapsed and shot up oxycontin in my forearm. ever since there has been a small hard lump that looks like a ball. am i going to be ok? it is starting to get smaller but is tender and very noticable....please help im freaking out
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Diabetologist 's  Response

OxyContin is not all recommended to be injected. In your case, the reaction looks like local injection site reaction. I would advise you to take an opinion from a surgeon/physician as soon as possible. I would also like to remind you again that OxyContin is not recommended for such use and it has the potential to cause serious reactions.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nishith R. S., Diabetologist