Can a hematoma of the spleen be painful?

I was in the hospital on Feb 8 with a small leak from the spleen. Eighteen days later I was back in the hospital with a hematoma 10 times bigger than on the eight of Feb. I have pain again, I am nauseated, dizzy. Can this be from the spleen healing or is it possible the hematoma has not healed?Thanks Vickie,
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Is it due to blunt trauma or spontaneous hemorrhage? Spontaneous rupture may be seen in infectious mono nucleosus, Kala azar or lymphoma or tropical splenomegaly syndrome etc. Trauma also cause rupture, yes hemotoma may lead pain diaphramatic irritation vomiting ,pain abdomen lead to peritonitis etc. Please consult your physician/surgeon immediately they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.