Can a hand brace be used to manage pain below the thumb?

I woke up with the following Below my right thumb hurts and tinglebs upto my thumb and forefinger When I am up and moving Around it was getting better but it now wakes me up from a sound sleep Is there a hand brace I can wear at night that would help?
Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It could be due to slight neuropathy caused by compression of your nerves in the arm.
You can immobilise the hand in a brace. Generally I will resolve in couple of days m.
If symptoms persist, you have to consult an orthopaedic and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.