Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Can a girl with O - blood group marry O+ blood group man ? ?

sir i am going to marry an girl of O- blood group and i am O+. can i marry her
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  928
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
why not ?
it is okay .you can marry her
main test before marriage is of thalessemia ,do it and get relax
blood group do not play main role .

i hope i answered your question .
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, when women rh -ve n men rh +ve , during first pregnancy baby rh +ve then antibody develop in mother which is cause of serious side effect in second child from mild anemia to fetal death. it can be prevented by giving rh antidot to mother just after first delivary. so nothing to worry .
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor