Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Can a flesh-like tissue outside the rectum be hemorrhoid ?

Hi. is the flesh-like tissue outside the rectum hemorrhoid?it bleeds and is so painful. how can it be treated?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello,welcome to healthcare magic,
From your description it does sound like you have piles/hemorrhoids.However,you need to be examined to be certain.Piles can be painful and there may be active bleeding when you pass stools.Esp if you have constipation.You can try using a stool softener at night so reduce your constipation.If you strain less then pain will be less.Also using some oil/petroleum jelly locally as lubrication will help reduce pain.Seitz bath three times a day will also help reduce inflammation.Ultimately if the treatment is surgery if there is no relief.
Answered: Wed, 5 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor