Can a doctor look into the reports to confirm if I have STD or not ?

Hi, I am female, 33, 5.3m tall. I never had any StI, or anything like that , but I had unprotected sex recently, and I went for lab tests for several stuff. some of the results are unclear to me, and please I would like to know that i am not in danger, although I have no discharge, and no symptoms at all: 1. URINE M/C/S- pus- Nil; Epithelial cells -0-2 phf; Parasites- Nil; RBC- Nil. 2. HVS M/C/S- Pus- Nil; Epithelial cells- 0-8phf; Yeast Cell- nil; T.Vaginalis- nil; RBC Nil. Culture yielded no growth after 24hours. 3. HIV 1/2 was negative. Please is everything normal??? I am kinda worried, thanks
Sat, 28 Jan 2012