Can a different hand position or shoulder position while sitting relieve me of back pain ?

I have muscle knots (trigger point) in my upper back (just below the shoulder bone ) i am feeling burning sensation in the evening even if i sit properly. I aware my posture every interval, and continuously observing. every half an hour i am getting up and leaving computer for 5 minutes.but in the evening its paining. I dont know where i am going wrong. please tell me is it bcoz of hand position or shoulder position , and what mistake i am doing? how to sit?
Thu, 12 Jan 2012