Can a curcumin supplement be taken while on Lisinopril and Aspirin?

I am considering curcumin to treat lower back pain... I had a heart attack 4 years ago and am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol, atorvastatin, low dose aspirin and eye drops for glaucoma - should I be concerned about adverse drug interactions? I am a 68 year old male.
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Curcumin does not seem to interact with any of the medications you are taking so it is ok to take it while you are taking the rest of the medications you have mentioned. On the other hand it might be safer to have a doctor visit and let the doctor decide what is the cause of the low back pain and which treatments would be best to be used in your case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Antoneta Zotaj