• question-icon

Can a cortisone injection cause a weak bladder ?

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have had three biological injections. They are monthly. Last Friday I had a cortisone injection in my right groin, due to massive pain and inflammation . Can all this cause a weak bladder . I have to urinate every 20 to 30 mins. I m 52 years old and female.
Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Hello;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

Normally cortisone does not cause any problems like you have that is increased frequency of urination or weak bladder.Probably you are suffering from infection in urine which can cause increased frequency so get the urine tested and get treated by your doctor for the infection if any.

Thanks