Can a combination of Lexapro and Abilify lead to weight gain?

I just started taking Lexapro but had already been taking Abilify for about three weeks. Can the combination cause weight gain? I had taken Lexapro in the past and it made me loose weight (at least that's what I thought, although I had such severe anxiety I wasn't able to do anything including eating and lost 30 pounds). Is it possible Lexapro won't make you gain or loose the weight? I just started working out. The 30 pounds I lost I gained back and now weigh 174 which is where I was before I started with the severe anxiety issues.
Mon, 23 Dec 2013