Can a bump on the back of right ear be an underlying mastoid problem?

Hi may be you could find out if my daughter s got Mastiod after having gromet s, MRI SCAN AND CONSTANT INFECTION S BEINGtold that evrything inthe garden s rosy when it s not. Now this bump s onthe back of her right hand ear and no antibiotics are touching it . similar situation to my other daughter, now 23yrs had to end up habing a masstiod after constant ear infection s, then had to have her ear drum uplifted.However tth operation did nt work with her as they both retracted. It seem s like we are going through the whole nightmare again and it s never ending. The hospital do not want to do anything cause at the end of the day it all cost money and we feel that we are bangingi our head against abrick wall, simal to fort Knox any suggestions?
Wed, 17 Apr 2019