Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can a baby be effected with thyroid by birth ?

if a baby born with thiroad problem how much time he/she take medicine?
Thu, 19 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
First, i am sorry to say that the information given by you is too scanty for the diagnosis of which type of thyroid problem, is the gland completly absent or is partialy present, and treatment depends on it.
if the thyroid gland is totally absent, then he or she should take medicine for life long,and if gland is partialy present then Homeopathy can help you. And taking life long medicine can be avoided. Consult a good qualified homeopath, go with reports and tests. And ask for the constitutional medicine, i will definitly help he/she.
Thank you
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,kanak first of all diagnosis is must.Please talk help of your child specialist for it.Depending upon the diagnosis the treatment duration is decided.Some times some hormonal tests are required to see for other abnormalities as well.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....