Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Can a 45 male undergo cytoscopy procedure for the second time ?

I'm 45 years old male. Can I do a 2nd cycostopy procedure I m 45 years old male. I did a cycostopy procedure in my foreign country about 45 days ago. Question: can I do a 2nd cytoscopy here in united states? Im continue uriniting drops of bloods .
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are having blood in urine and your treating doctor wants to repeat cystoscopy for investigation or treatment you can get it done .If it is necessary to get it done please discuss it with your doctor and get it done.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor