Can a 1 cm wide object cause looseness to anal sphincters ?

can a 1 cm wide object cause looseness to anal sphincters? ?
Thu, 16 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
and what are the symptoms that it caused any loosenss? and can a doctor find oout??
Psychiatrist Dr. Himanshu Desai's  Response
No

can a 1 cm wide object cause loosness to the anal sphincters?? ?im asking only about loosness. and can a doctor tell after years that something (1cm. for 3 times only) has been inserted there?

I have anal itching and butt crack irritation & don t know the cause. I ve had loose fecal at times due to dairy intolerance. I ve firmed up my stool now. My anus has skin tags (a doctor s observance) and itches all the time including up the butt crack with a crack at the very top. I use a wet wipe after a bowel movement and do use a soap in the area when showing. To calm the itching and cool down the burning sensation I use Preparation H on the anus and Hydrocortisone 1%. Nothing really relieves it. It s also uncomfortable to sit at work. What should a do to make it better and back to normal?

Hello Sir, I am suffering from anal fissure for past 44 days and I have my exams going. My question is Does hard sitting affects anal fissures & I have taken medicines like Diltigesic, Anovate, Shield ointments along with sitcom tab and i m doing sitz baths. Laxatives like creamafin and Eva-Q are suggested by doctors but they cause me loose motions. Now what should I do to heal form this fissure??? plz do reply