Can Yoga and meditation treat personality disorders (borderline)?

I've been diagnosed with borderline personality , i want to raise a healthy daughter, i have been reading up on the description of this personality type since my therapist of seven or so years gave me the name of the dbt class, and it's for this type of person, he never labeled me, i just figured it out..since i'm older, i've worked thru a lot of the stuff and ready to heal, my daughter seems to be the dominant player in the relationship, i am loving, but blow up every month after she's pushed me to the limit..i am going to a 16 week class for this, i am hoping it helps? I don't like meds, already on high dose of Topomax for epilepsy. can't Yoga and meditation help...i cry everyday, i feel like a freak.
Fri, 6 Dec 2013