Can UTI lead to ectopic pregnancy and reduce the ability to conceive?

Hello Mam, I am 10 months married and my last periods were on 19th July (As per my normal period cycle which is 28-30 days). We planned for a baby and missed my periods in Aug. On 25th Aug I tested with HCG strip at home and it was positive. Consulted a doctor and she told me to start taking folic acid. Suddenly on 31st Aug I had stomach ache, vomitings and pain on my right side. I went to the doctor, she gave me the medicines (painkiller and for acidity) and told me to go for urine routine and culture as I had UTI (e.coli) twice. First time I had UTI in month of March and was on antibiotics for about 5 days and later on continued with medicines till April (vitioxy, niftran). In the month of May I again had UTI and was hospitalized for a week on more strong antibiotics injections and continued with medicines for a month as per prescription.

On 4th Sept I had stomach ache again cramping and later on spotting which finally turned to bleeding. I went to doctor late night and after an ultrasound I came to know that mine was Ectopic Pregnancy and baby is in my right fallopian tube and need to be aborted immediately through laparoscopy.

I am very much tensed about this ectopic pregnancy as now my right tube has been removed and wants to know the reason for having Ectopic Pregnancy. Is it somewhere related to UTI which I had twice earlier or my profession, as I am a teacher which means I need to continuously up down or stand for 7-8 Hours a day or it is due to some negligence in our day to day activities?

Also want to know that will it affect my ability to conceive in future and are there any types of test which can be done to check the health of left tube?

Fri, 4 Dec 2015