Can Supplement drinks affect periods?

I am 21yrs old and i take amino energy or bcaa pro everyday before workout.. M 5 7 tall n weigh 57kgs, my period is 15days late nd 2 pregnancy home tests done in morning came negative.. Also last month my period lastd nly 2days.. Can these Supplement drinks be affectn my menstrual cycle?? What should i do??
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
I think there is no effect on your cycle with the things you are taking.
For your you require gynaec treatment to regularize the period.
Three months of hormonal treatment will regularize your period.
Ok and bye.