Can Simvastatin and Levothyroxine affect blood sugar levels?

I am taking one tablet a day for simvastatin 40mg and levothyroxine 75 mcg 1 and 1/2 on Monda and Friday and one tablet on the other days. Just got my blood work back and now my sugar level is high. Can taking these cause a increase in my hemoglobin?
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes,Levothyroxine can increase your blood sugar levels.
You should consult your doctor about this side effect and further management of the situation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.