Can Ropinirole, Pravastatin, Benadryl and Diclofenac Sodium be taken together?

I m a male of 71 years old, had open heart surgery March 6 of this year. I have problems with my right hip, the meds that I take are ropinerol 2mg., pravastatin 2o mg, 50 mg. benedryl, I have Diclofenac sodium 75 mg. is it safe to take all of these together?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Ropinirol and Benadryl may have combined negative effect on the central nervous system. The rest of the drugs do not interact. Regarding their side effects though, I would have been cautious with them. Diclofenac in particular may cause various problems including peptic ulcer and/or gastrointestinal bleeding, renal damage, allergic reactions, high blood pressure, etc, therefore it's not good practice to use it regularly. Besides the aforementioned concerns I wouldn't anticipate other adverse reactions.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.