Can Ramipril and Naproxen be taken together?

I have been taking 10mg Ramipril for my blood pressure and have now been prescribed Naproxen for arthritis in my arm and shoulder which is also affecting my neck and behind my right ear. I have just been reading some questions asking if the 2 are compatible but they are a few yrs old now so really wondering if the answers remain the same today or have the drugs been changed to address the side effects of taking then both together.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Yes, concomitant use of Ramipril and Naproxen may increase the risk of kidney injury. Ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which has potential to damage the kidneys. Adding non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like Naproxen further increases the risk of kidney injury. Especially, the risk is high if the medicines are taken with the pre-existing chronic kidney diseases. Consult with your doctor about the combination of the drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.