Owl Image

Can Propygenta with Micogel help during fungal infection ?

Hi i have got a fungal infection as well as allergic swell. how well propygenta can be helpful if i use it with micogel
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Treatment/Therapy
Hi!mohini,

Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Fungal infection and allergy are two different things and both require different kind of treatment.Correct diagnosis of the two is important .
Propygenta is a combination cream of steroid and antibiotic cream, used in case of allergy or eczema and not for fungal infection.
Micogel is a anti fungal cream .So both these cream have their own indication .Together they should not be used at the same place.But if one wants to use it at two different places then it can be used.
It would be good to consult a dermatologist before using these creams .

regards,
Dr.Chawda.