Can Pepto Bismol raise the glucose levels?

Can pepto bismol raise your glucose levels? I had just started on glimeprimide 4 days ago. 2mg. Once in the morning and at night. However yesterday afternoon i started with dull stomach pains for which i stopped taking it. Which ended early this morning in vomiting, diareah amd stomach aches. Stopped taking glimepiride yesterday evening and just cotinued tonight. However my glucose now with just eating a soup at 3pm ct and taking pepto at 1245pm ct is 166.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Pepto-Bismol contains bismuth subsalicylate and is effective for relief of upset stomach symptoms .
All Forms of Pepto-Bismol are sugar free, so that they would not have any effect on your blood sugar control.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.