Can Pepcid AC help with nausea and sore stomach?

I have had bad nausea just about everyday with sour stomach, acid stomach and some acid in my throat. My stomach is upset all the time lately almost everyday. I went to the E.R and they have done blood test, xray of my stomach, even an ultrasound and they all came back normal. They just sent me home with promethezine for the nausea. I have a G.I appointment on Friday. What should I tell my doctor and what can he prescribe me for the unbearable nausea? I have tried over the counter medicines and nothing seems to be working anymore not even the pepcid ac.

Wed, 7 Mar 2018

It seems to be profound alterations in stomach pH, not responding to conventional measures of gastritis in terms of Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI).

You must discuss need of intravenous medications to control the same with your gastroenterologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel