Can Oxycodone be taken while on Sotalol?

I am having a great deal of shoulder pain caused by bone on bone arthritis. I am on Tramadol, 50 mg. tablets, 3 x daily for fibromyalgia pain. I also have controlled A-fib and take Sotalol, 120mg. tablet. 2 x daily, as well as Warfarin, Lasix, Synthroid and a few supplements daily. My question is may I take Oxycodone for a day or two instead of the Tramadol, to cut the shoulder pain until I can get in to see my orthopaedic doctor for a cortisone injection? I am having a hard time just getting dressed in the morning, etc. I also began to see an acupuncturist in the hopes of alleviating the shoulder pain for a few months until I can undergo a shoulder replacement. Do I need to worry about an interaction between Sotalol and Oxycodone? Do I have to worry about Oxycodone causing an flare up of my well-controlled A-fib?
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No doubt that opiods (Oxycodone) rarely can cause supraventricular tachycarida,or can increase heart rate. However there is no significant interaction with Sotalol . If needed you can take the two drugs together, I hope it wont cause any problem.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.