Can Norvir, Reyataz and Truvada be taken at night?

Hello my question is as follows. I take three pills for hiv ( norvir, reyataz, and truvada) every day in the afternoon. Originally I took them in the evening. I am a Muslim and need to fast for Ramadan. Can I take my medicine at night without fear of my tcells and viral load changing?
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can very well change the time of taking your drugs to night. Your viral load and CD4 counts will not be affected due to this change of timing of taking your drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.