Can Mirtazapine affect pregnancy?

Hello! My name is Maria, i'm from Russia. Ive been taking mirtazapin (remeron) for already 6 months and i see significant improvement of my condition. Ive been prescribed this drug due to my anxiety disorder and night panic attacks. But now I'm thinking about pregnancy and have lots of worries about taking off this drugs. What can you recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is best to avoid having Mirtazipine during pregnancy if possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.