Can Mirena coil hyper ovulate ?

I had my mirena removed on Jan 23 I had no bleeding or cramping after the removal. I had it in for a year and a 4 months and experienced problems I recently had unprotected sex for 3 days straight but got my period today. I ve heard that mirena can make you hyperovulate is it possible I could still be pregnant or no because I started my period after sex.
Wed, 11 Mar 2015
Hello mem,
Good morning,
I read your histroy in which you mentioned that you had mirena for 1 year n 4 month n than removed after that you had sex for 3 days (unprotected) n than after you got your menstrual bleeding
So it ll confirm that you are not still pregnant as you got your menstrual bleeding
But still you had fear that you have pregnancy or not as mirena can cause hyperovulation
Mem your information is right mirena can cause but mem it's chance n percentage is low
N sometime even after fertilisation female get her menstrualbleeding for 1 month sometimes but this time bleeding is to low compared to normal...
So if you have normal menstrual bleeding than relax you are not pregnant
Still you are not satisfied than please confirm yourself by upt kit (urine pregnancy test kit) I am sure it ll be negetive