Can Metpure-XL and Stamlo-D be taken together?

Hi Doctor, I have high blood pressure, my age is 33 yrs & I weigh 130 kg. My doctor has adviced me to use Stamlo D. But then recently I faced issues like short of breath & my heart started to beat fast. After consulting the doctor he adviced me to check my vitamin D level & also recommended Metpure xl 25 mg. I want to know is it safe to take both Stamlo D & Metpure xl 25. Thanks
Mon, 9 May 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, what the condition you have and your weight, you can take this two drug together, try to reduce the weight, cut down the calorie in diet, hope this information helps.