Can Marijuana be transferred through intercourse?

Hello, this might be a wierd question. But I am worried. My boyfriend is the occasional weed smoker, it is legal in our state. I do drug test periodically due to the safety job I have. I am always clean and get negative test results always. Is it possible if we had intercourse the morning of my 10 panel drug test, that his semen could make me get a positive test result on my screening? Depending if any discharge got into the urine sample. Thank you for your time.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Not a bit. The volume of semen is just too small. Therefore the amount of THC carried in it even if it is concentrated in semen, would be small.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.