Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Can Marijuana be prescribed medically for anxiety and depression?

Is it possible to get prescribed medical marijuana in the state of CA for anxiety and depression? I am already prescribed anxiety and anti depressants but I just don t feel this is the safest thing to be doing to my body at 18. How do I go about this without getting denied? I ve been fighting this depression for long enough and would like to just walk into a doctor s office without him or her wasting my time and money.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi charlesholdern ! Marijuana can work on depression symptom , first it reduce then it make it double and then addiction. Whole lot of side effects. All these make marijuana a bad choice. So dear please away from this and consult the doctor safe treatment. Along with good medicine don't forget to do exercise and making hobbies to make yourself calm. So enjoy life and give us your smile. Bye.
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor