Can Low Carbohydrate Diet Help In Maintaining Weight ?

I'm a 16 year old girl, I am 156cm tall, I weighed 63kg the last time I weighed myself. I should weigh around 55 or less.I started a keto diet 7 days ago, however on day 4 I had lots of carbs by accident. I still lost a LOT of weight. So I was wondering weather it was more healthy for me to carb-cycle instead of go full keto? I was thinking of having 1 day where I eat healthy carbs every 3 keto days. I have to lose at least 10kg by December (2 months)..By now I've lost around 3kg. I assume most, if not all, of the weight I've lost is water weight, will carb-cycling avoid this? Will it be fast enough to lose the 10kg by December? Is it better for when I go off a strict diet (to avoid gaining everything back)? And how exactly do I go about stopping a low-carb diet without gaining weight? Please help!
Wed, 21 Aug 2019

If you eat a 2000-calorie diet, you should aim for about 225 to 325 grams of carbs per day. Studies show that low-carb diets reduce your appetite and make you eat fewer calories and lose weight pretty much effortlessly, as long as you manage to keep the carbs down.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ajeet Singh, General & Family Physician