Can Lexapro, Alprazolam, Oxycodone, Codeine and Zyprexa be taken together?

I take Lexapro 30mg alprazolam 0.5mg and zyprexa 2.5mg for treatment of anxiety and depression. I had breast augmentation yesterday and the surgeon prescribed oxycodone 5mg and codeine for pain management. Also prescribed ondansetrom 4mg for nausea. My surgeon is aware of my prior medications and I m concerned about any drug interactions. Is it safe to take these medications together?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take your routine drugs with Oxycodone and Ondansetron as no drug interactions exist among them. They don’t alter the efficacy of each other. You can add antacids like Omeprazole or Pantoprazole to avoid gastritis.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,