can cause decreased sleep or loss of sleep. This is a very common side effect of Levaquin. This is temporary and you will recover when you will stop it.
What type of infection do you have??
What is the site of infection??
You can write later on.
You can take azithromycin
instead of Levaquin. Azithromycin is very safe.
1. Stop Levaquin and temazepam
2. Azithromycin 500 mg daily per oral for 5 days
per oral at bed time for 7 days if you cannot sleep even after stoppage of Levaquin. Otherwise avoid it
4. Start workout in gym at least half an hour in a day for 5 days in a week. Exercise induces sleep
5. Do meditation
6. Avoid tea & coffee in evening & night
7. Avoid alcohol and smoking especially in night
8. Avoid foods you may be sensitive. Sensitivity reactions can cause excess congestion, gastrointestinal upset, bloating and gas. This disturbs your sleepSleep induction
pills are used for short term control of insomnia
. It is an addicting medicine so avoid using it for more than 1 month.
I hope this information will help you. I will be happy if you ask another question