are taking good control of your diabetes
. However, HbA1c
test is running slightly over 8.
If you do not want to add Januvia
, then, should follow a strict diabetes diet:
- Have 3 main large meals with 2 small meals (snack time) in between
- Avoid high calorie/sugary foods
- Have at least 30 mins of walking after each large meal
- Increase plain water intake
- Include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Certain herbs such as cinnamon, bitter gourd, fenugreek, et cetera can also help
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Albana Sejdini