Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Can I use hydrocortisone for the crack in my butt which is itching with red bumps in it ?

Hello, Im 17 years old and a girl and about a week ago in my butt crack i started getting itchy and started to hurt now, it has red bumps only in my crack and around the butthole itself. Now im using hydrocortisone. do you think i need to use other medince
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2583
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You either have a skin infection or std(if you are sexually active).Hydrocortisone is good start but i hope that you confirmed the diagnosis by a doctor.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor