Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Can I use forthis instead of Carpus leutium for excessive hair?

i m getting treatment for excessive hair from healthcare of the mediciene dr prescribed is Carpus leutium0/2..i m not getting this medicience.. what is 0/2. ..we are getting 1m only forthis there any alternative for this mediciene... thanks,,
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. Its better to consult with your Physician about the same rather than finding an alternative to it.
2. Because you are under his/her treatment it will be wise from your side to take the matter by yourself for his/her kind understanding'judgement.
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
welcome to HCM,
0/2 indicate strength of medicine like 1M.
there is no alternate for medicine so better to ask who had prescribed to you.
have a good health
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor