Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Can I use clean and dry cream to get rid of burning sensation after sex and fungal infection ?

Many a time I ve severe burning sensation after sex.Some sort of white precipitates get accumulated inside me...sometime before I was treated for some fungal infection a days altho there s no bunins sens...but there is some white water inside me...tho very little amount...can I use clean & dry cream to over come my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  3016
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Your History suggests that you don't have any infection. The white deposits which you see after sex is nothing but the semen. If you happen to have a vaginal discharge which may be of egg white consistency without any pain, burning sensation or foul smell, it is nothing but the normal cleansing process of the vagina which tries to clean itself and removes the impurities through the discharge. Kindly don't worry as it is not at all serious. You don't require medications and you can just leave a tampon inside your vagina when ever you have such discharge at anytime or after sex so that it absorbs it. But, if the discharge is foul smelling, it is a Infection, then you may want to get yourself examined by a Gynecologist. To avoid burning sensation after sex, ask your partner to increase the foreplay time to 20 minutes, so that vagina secretes more of lubricating fluid.

Good Luck, Take Care.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor