• question-icon

Can I use Clindamycin phosphate in the morning?

Hi doctor I have been using doxycycline for 22 days now and the spot seems to come more and more ,on my 16th days it was a bit less inflame but today it seems more irritated .Doctor prescribed doxycycline once a day and cream lomela once a day too at nighttime ,can I also use clindamycin phosphate in the morning ?
Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response
yes......... and both drugs are not 24 hr drugs. Generally clindamycin is used as a creme (daily) which is more long lasting. yes can be used in the a.m. Can even use two antibiotics but generally this isn't done.