Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Can I travel to a new country with a nose infection ?

I travel to new country and I have a nose infection now and all drug stores are close
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
I travel to new country and I have a nose infection now and all drug stores are close
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You can do steam inhalation, Keep warm with warm clothes and blanket. Avoid drinking or eating anything cold. If you have sore throat as well, do warm salt water gargle. Once the drug stores open you can get nasal decongestant saline drops and apply 2 drops in each nostril and then consult a Doctor for proper diagnosis and management.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor