Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can I transfer rashes on my penis to my girlfriend ?

35ys of age, male, no medical history . i just started having some rashes on my pines and i want to the hospital and my given virest 400mg tablet i want to known what is happening to me, can transfer it to my girlfriend kojo is my name, Ghana
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello kass edem
Welcome to health care magic forum
As you are suffering from viral infection,which can be easily be transmitted to the girl friend.So take proper & complete treatment with antiviral drugs & take all precautions not to transmit the disease to her .
wish good health to both of you.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor