• question-icon

Can I take the antibiotic apo-clarithromycin if I am allergic to clindamycin ?

can i take the antibiotic apo-clarithromycin if i am allergic to clindamycin ?
Fri, 4 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

They are two different drugs. You should not take any medications without prescriptions. They are dangerous. You should always consult your doctor and take medicines that he/she prescribes to you.

Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
To know medicine is always preferable.... but to apply medicine in the life without expert guidance may be dangerous.
Always take the medicine after advise & prescription of a Doctor.