Can I take tablet sumocold for 3 more days as I had consumed it daily in the past week for recurring fever ?

Dear Doctor , I am suffering from fever for last 7 days, 6 days back on the advice of doctor i started taking Sumocold tablet 2 times a day. Temperature fluctuates between 96-101 F, once i take medicine it gets down but daily again my temp gets increased to 99-100 F. I have already taken 12 tablets.I am out of station for official work and will be back on Monday, may I contue sumocold for further 3-4 days. Please guide me urgently.
Thu, 12 Jan 2012