Can I take levosiz for fever while suffering from bad appetite?

Hello Doctor,

I had ENT problem and a fever. Doctor adviced me levosiz and other medicines.I took them for 3 days. Now I am not able to eat anything from from last 7-8 days due to bitter taste and some chemical like smell distubs me from various places and eatables. Please suggest me what should I do.

Shikha
Fri, 14 Feb 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello!
dont worry, the bitter taste can be due to the illness or the medications and will stop once you recover!
you can use hexidine mouth wash and take vitamin B for early recovery!
take care