Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Can I take Dinae 35 to regularise my periods ?

hi plz help me and ans me in detail.i m 19 years of age from the start i have problem of missed periods somtimes i get my period 4 month late.i m too much upset bcz due to absence of periods i m gaining weight i do walk regularly for gynaecologist after seeing my reports said that everything is normal and u can easily get pregnent after marriage.she said that ur monthly system is late nothing else.but i want regular periods like every other girl.plz tell me what to do?and also tell me that is it posible to get pregnent with irregular periods like me.bcz i m getting marry after 8 months.can i take the pill dinae 35 for regular periods till marriage(8 months)plz help me dr.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Irregular periods indicates some hormonal disturbances.

Go for complete hormonal assay.USG.

You have to take proper hormonal management to regularize your cycle.

There will be no any problem for future pregnancy planning.
Avoid self medication.

Consult gynecologist for better medical management.
Answered: Tue, 17 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor