Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Can I smoke charas as I am suffering from Hepatitis B ?

Hi sir,,, my name is zia i am 23 years old and i am from pakistan. sir i am being suffer from Hepatitus B along with reactive integins, sir i also belong to a doctor family but sir i cant ask ani of them that where i can smoke charas in such disease or not simply ans me
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You are in great danger Zia.
Not to scare you but Hepatitis B has supposedly more mortality than HIV.
Just forget and STOP all your abuse habits immediately.
And start antiviral treatment at once after your doctor's prescription.
You may wish or not wish to inform your elders as you are a major - but treatment is the issue at hand and rush to the hospital.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor