Can I smoke bath salt powder ?

I have tried snorting the energizing aromatherapy powser. its lke speed to me. what is it like if i smoke it?
Sat, 14 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Yes. If you are going to do it leave it out to breath. (instead of being in a vial) Oxygen should help from what I hear.
I've tried smoking it...Your better off honestly flushing it down your toilet! Or snorting it!
Honestly your better off doing methamphetamine or cocaine. Too many cons in my opinion....
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Bath salt powders are basically meant for snorting and not for smoking. If you smoke them then it might be possible that you lose its effect what you used to get it on snorting.The fumes released after burning might be injurious to your health also.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com